Friday 4 December 2009

Lavendar bags and crockery love


I finished up some of my lavender bags I was embroidering as Christmas gifts. I still have to do a couple, particularly for the lovely lady who donated all the lavender to me. I am pleased with how they have turned out, but I don't think I will embark on production line embroidery again, it is too time consuming and rather takes the fun out of it. I'm now longing to embroider something else!

They smell lush too.

And the other day I was in the charity shop looking for Christmas gifts when I came across this gorgeous set of crockery. I spotted the jug and bowl first as they were priced together, then priced separately on another shelf were the plates. I'm becoming pretty choosy in charity shops now, but these I had to have... and, for myself! I'm also struck by how seasonal they are with their snowflakey pattern and colours.


They are Alfred Meakin, Morning Star. Yum.

2 comments:

dottycookie said...

Blimey, I wish I lived near your cahirty shops. That's quite a find!

Rhiannon said...

Jealousy is a terrible thing indeed....