Wednesday 27 August 2008

Skeleton Boy

We are back from Cambridge and survived the river and just about the wedding talks with all the folks and are now at home having this week off... bliss.
This is what B and I have been working on together. I made the black jumpsuit and B cleverly made the skeleton transfer. I am very pleased with the result. I slightly cheated using an old black t-shirt and therefore keeping the neck from that, and there are poppers on the insides of the legs for nappy changing, which were a bit of a pain to sew on, but other than that it was fairly straightforward.The occasion is a wedding in two weeks time. The kids have been encouraged to come in fancy dress and we knew M would never keep any fancy dress accessories on for any period so it had to be an all-in-one.

I also managed to get a stack of bunting flags done yesterday, enthused by the wedding talks over the weekend... I am loving my sewing machine at the moment!

3 comments:

Teena Vallerine said...

Oh that is just adorable! The bride will be seriously up-staged! Show us your bunting! t.xx

dottycookie said...

Oh sweet! I'm glad the weather in Cambridge more or less behaved for you this past weekend ...

Kyoko said...

Aaaawwww!!! that is so adorable! I just cannot stop smiling. I bet the baby also loved the clothes as much as I did. ;)