Monday 9 November 2009

Kitchen Poetry 1: Monday


We always eat breakfast in the kitchen, sitting on stools or leaning against the counter. Today I had porridge, all the good work undone with a ton of brown sugar. This was M's first porridge... he had jam, ate the jammy bit then decided he didn't like it. Pretty typical of the moment really - the boy is fussy about food right now as he is struggling with his last back teeth.

If you want to join in with this week of kitchen photo posts then please do and comment here so we can all enjoy the fun.

7 comments:

Petit Filoux said...

Very cute! I'm afraid I won't be joining you, it's so dark when I get home I can't really get any decent photos!!
Love love love porridge though!!! I usually have mine with honey ;-)

dottycookie said...

I have the same spotty tin - and it will be featuring in Kitchen Poetry!

Jennifer said...

Yum, I love porridge and so do my kids as long as it has some honey in it as well.

theprairiegirl.com

Rhiannon said...

Porridge is great but difficult to do without either the motivation to get the pans out or a microwave for cheating...
x

driftwood said...

I'm afraid my son loves pretend porridge, that ready stuff, but won't eat the real thing.......... maybe it needs jam and sugar xxx

pickleandpreserve said...

I love those Thomas pyjamas.

Heather said...

Looks like a beautiful way to begin the day